Questions are asked from the topic Human Diseases in SSC and all competitive Exams.
we are providing here some important diseases and their causes & carrier.
They are going to be really helpful for your upcoming ssc and other competitive exams.
- Rabies → “Rhabdo” (Pathogen) → Mad-Dog ( carrier). It is caused by the “Rhabdo Virus”
- Small pox → It is caused by the “Variola Virus”
- AIDS →
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes is the full form of AIDS .
- It is caused by the HIV (human immunodeficiency virus.) & is transmitted with the help of “sperm” (unsafe sexual intercourse & infected blood (mother to child).
- Chicken pox → It is caused by the “Varicella Virus”
- Dengue → It is caused by the attack of millions of virus and is transmitted by the bite of “Aedes aegypti” Mosquito which is a day biter.
- It is also known as the “Break Bone fever”.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF ZOOLOGY FOR EXAMS
- Syphilis →
- It is caused by the pathogen “Treponema Pallidum” & it is transmitted through unsafe sexual intercourse, saliva & infected blood .
- Gonorrhea → It is caused by the pathogen “Neisseria gonorrhoeae” & it is transmitted through (i) unsafe sexual intercourse (ii) saliva (iii) Infected Blood
- Leprosy → It is caused by the “Mycobacterium Leprae”
- Tuberculosis → (TB) →
- It is caused by the pathogen “Mycobacterium” & is transmitted through infected food, water & coughing & sneezing of the infected person.
Common and Scientific Names of Vitamins
- It affects the entire body part majorly Lungs & Bones.
- Tetanus → It is caused by the pathogen “Clostridium”. It is also known as “Locked Jaw”.
- Typhoid → It is caused by the pathogens “Salmonella Typhii”
- Filaria (Elephantiasis) → It is a protozoan infection which is caused by the pathogen “Wuchereria bancrofti”.
- It is transmitted by the bite of “Culex” mosquito which highly breeds in the shelters of cow & buffalo.
- Malaria → It is caused by the pathogen “Plasmodium” & is transmitted through the bite of “Female Anopheles” mosquito.
- Insomnia (Sleeping sickness) → It is a protozoan infection which caused by the pathogen “Tryponema”.
- It is transmitted by the bite of “Sand fly” or “Tse-Tse” fly.
- Baldness → It is a fungal infection, which is caused by the pathogen “Tepedius”. It is mainly caused due to the blockage of “scalp”.
- Asthma → It is a fungal infection, which causes congestion of lungs because of “Aspergillus” fungus.