1. Who founded Arya Samaj?
Ans:- Swami Dayanand
2. Where did Lord Buddha attain enlightenment?
3. What is the script of Punjabi language?
4. In which state the sun rises first in India?
Ans:- Arunachal Pradesh
Which vitamin is found in abundance in Amla?
Ans:- Vitamin C
5. Which is the southernmost edge of the mainland of India?
6. Bihu is the famous festival of which state?
7. Insulin is used in the treatment of which disease?
8. In which country was paper invented?
9. Who was the first Governor General of India?
Ans:- William Bentinck
10. Who is the supreme commander of the armed forces in India?
11. What was the childhood name of Gautam Buddha?
12. Pongal is the festival of which state?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
13. Who invented the television?
Ans:- John Logie Baird
14. Night blindness is caused by the deficiency of which vitamin?
Ans:- Vitamin A
15. Who was the first woman ruler of India?
Ans:- Razia Sultan
16. Who gave the slogan ‘Inquilab Zindabad’?
Ans:- Bhagat Singh
17. Giddha and Bhangra are folk dances of which state?
18. Which party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose after leaving the Congress in 1939?
Ans:- Forward Block
19 With whose help the fish breathe?
20. When and where did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
Ans:- 1919 AD Amritsar
21. Who killed Saunders?
Ans:- Bhagat Singh
22. Who is known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Ans:- Lala Lajpat Rai
23. Who was the first woman governor of India?
Ans:- Sarojini Naidu
24. By whom was the ‘Brahma Samaj’ founded?
Ans:- Raja Rammohun Roy
25. Who gave his sacrifice first in the rebellion of 1857 AD?
Ans:- Mangal Pandey
26. Who was the first woman to climb Mount Everest twice?
Ans:- Santosh Yadav
27. Who gave the slogan of ‘Vedas ki aur loto’?
Ans:- Dayanand Saraswati
28. What was the original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati?
Ans:- MoolshankarGENERAL SCIENCE TEST FOR POLICE
29. When did Vasco da Gama come to India?
Ans:- 1498 AD.
30. Who founded the ‘Ramakrishna Mission’?
Ans:- Swami Vivekananda
31. Where is Hawa Mahal situated?
32. Where was Vasco da Gama from?
33. Which is the main festival of Sikhs?
Ans:- Baisakhi or Vaisakhi,
34. Which Sikh Guru is considered the founder of Sikhism?
Ans:- Guru Nanak
35. Which great man is called Netaji?
Ans:- Subhash Chandra Bose
36. Which great man is called ‘Iron Man’?
Ans:- Sardar Patel
37. Who is the author of Mahabharata?
Ans:- Maharishi Ved Vyas
38. What is the name of the Samadhi of Lal Bahadur Shastri in Delhi?
Ans:- Vijay Ghat
39. Who gave the slogan ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’?
Ans:- Lal Bahadur Shastri
40. Who wrote the book called Arthashastra?
Ans:- Chanakya (Kautilya)
41. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
42. Who was the permanent president of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
43. Which country is famous by the name of ‘Sunrise Ka Desh’?
44. World ‘Red Cross Day’ is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- May 8
45. Onam is the famous festival of which state?
46. Which is the brightest planet?
47. Which is the smallest state in India in terms of area?
48. International Women’s Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 8 March
49. When did Delhi become the capital of India?
50. Which is the national aquatic animal of India?
Ans:- Ganga Dolphin
51. Which is the national animal of India?