10 GK QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Keeping in mind the examinations of Madhya Pradesh and other states,
I have presented a collection of 20 questions to you.
Based on this you can analyze your preparation
There is also an answer sheet at the end of the questions.
You can also check how many answers you got right
and speed up your preparation
So that your selection becomes easy and sure.
(1) Jai Vilas Mahal is situated in –
(2) How many states does Madhya Pradesh share its boundary with?
3. Naurata is the dance performed by unmarried girls in the ________ region of Madhya Pradesh.
4. In which year was the Alirajpur district created in MP ?
B . 2007
5. In which of the following regions of Madhya Pradesh has the world’s oldest algae fossil been recently discovered?
C. Satpura Plateau
6. In which place of Madhya Pradesh is the story of Lala Hardol famous?
B . Orchha
7. Which of the following kingdoms ruled Indore?
B . Scindhia
8. Which of the following medicinal plants is/are available in Madhya Pradesh?
B. Safed Musli
C. Both of the above
D. None of these
9. Who was the first Advocate-General of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Kunjilal Dubey
B. . P.V. Dixit
C. M. Adhikari
D. Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla
10. Who was the first woman Chief Secretary of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Urmila Singh
B. . Nirmala Buch
C . Sheetala Sahay
D. Sarojini Saxena
11. Who among the following is known to have established the ‘Indore Gharana’?
A. Ustad Amir Khan
B . Ustad Bade Mohammad Khan
C. Abdul Karim Khan
D. Rehmat Ali Khan
12. Which portion of Madhya Pradesh was split to form the state of Chhattisgarh in 2000?
A. North Western
B . North Eastern
C. South Eastern
D. South Western
13. What is the highest peak-point in Madhya Pradesh?
A. Kaimur Hill
B . Kalsubai
C . Dhupgarh
D . Guru Shikhar
14. The office of Public Service Commission of Madhya Pradesh is located at:
15. The name of Kanha Tiger Reserve’s official mascot is:
B . Sher Khan
C . Barsingh
16. Rani Avanti bai belonged to:
B . Shajapur
17. Which famous personality of Madhya Pradesh is referred to as ‘Bullet’?
A. Shankar Laxman
B. Vijayaraje Scindhia
C. Acharya Keshavdas
D. Anil Kakodkar
AGNIVEER EXAM GK QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
18. Since which of the following months does the winter usually start in Madhya Pradesh?
19. On which of the following rivers is the Dhuty Dam built?
20. On which river is the Keoti Waterfall situated?
B . Shipra